After migrating to Australia in 1969, Luis Cuadros began working in the Travel & Tourism industry. Now with over 40 years in the travel industry and many years as a registered and qualified migration agent, he has extensive experience and deep understanding of both immigration and travel. Luis helps to make the process of travel and migration to Australia as simple and straightforward as possible. People of all nationalities from countries all around the world have realised their dream of living in Australia with Luis' help; each client receiving personal care and advice as Luis has guided them through the sometimes complex processes.
Luis's experience includes:
- Peruvian Honorary Consul in Sydney (1993-1996)
- Co-Founder and Public Officer of the Peru Australia Association Inc. (2020-Present)
- Co-Founder of the Australia Peru Chamber of Commerce (1998-2018)
- Represented Peruvian Government Tourism Office (1980-1986)
- Represented Peruvian Airlines in Australia (1992-1996)
- Represented FOPTUR (Peru Tourism Promotion Fund - Now "Prom Peru") (1993-1996)
- Former Council Member Advisory of the Consulate General of Peru (2013-2014)
- Former Director of The Spanish Club (Closed) (2004-2007)
- Former Official Representative for the Tourist Promotion of Peru in Australia (1980-1986)
Luis is well known for consistent and successful outcomes in the Latin American community in Australia, where his ethics and problems solving skills are appreciated.
If you would like to contact Luis, you can contact him here.